I had a fun time hanging out in SLC with my dad, Michelle, Malarie. I had a fun time watching HSM3 and Zac Efron. It was fun to get to know them more.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Angela. It's Jia =) I finished reading your last letter literally two seconds ago. Oh my gosh i really do want to kill you for your last misbehavior =( I want to write you more. Can we e-mail? n33dt0b3free@yahoo.com
I'm fourteen and I love spending time with my little niece Chloe who I love alot.I'm going to be in the 8th grade this year.I love spendig time with all my cats, dogs and horses
1 comment:
Hi Angela. It's Jia =) I finished reading your last letter literally two seconds ago. Oh my gosh i really do want to kill you for your last misbehavior =( I want to write you more. Can we e-mail? n33dt0b3free@yahoo.com
Post a Comment